I don't really do New Year's resolutions either... but I guess I can put some here. Oh oh exciting!!!
Here they are:
1) Actually study, not procrastinate and go to all (okay...most) classes. 2) Find new restaurants and cafes in Edmonton and explore them. 3) Go to gym/yoga/campus rec activities regularly 4) Travel! Within Canada, and hopefully the states 5) Enjoy work, day and night, and do my best. 6) Be very involved in I-House, but not on the committees (not sure why...) 7) Make my parents happy every day and talk to my brother more! 8) Take many photographs 9) Keep writing!
Okay... I think these are the ones. I might add a more elaborate one after, but this is pretty much it from the top of my mind.
Asyah now u have me excited!! These are just things I want to do in life.
1. Develop an attitude of patience and tolerance (goodness the things I could do if I had those two things) 2. Travel the world but for now Europe and East of Canada 3. Stay fit and healthy 4. Not think so much (ps. undecided about what my new gmail name will be...professional...fun or unique...hmm);)
a) To be cooler than I already am now b) To write every single day on that 750 words a day site c) Do more art (i.e. paint, plastic canvas) d) Save up money for important stuff (ex. a mini laptop so I don't have to carry this big one around) e) be happy!
Haha. I keep putting TKJ as my profile name but it doesn't save. I am guessing it's cause the user name TKJ is already in use.
Which reminds me I tried to delete my ualberta account from the blog but I don't see the option. The interface is so different from my new gmail account.
Sorry Joyce I don't do New Years Resolutions. Don't ask me why unless you want a lecture. lol
ReplyDeleteI don't really do New Year's resolutions either... but I guess I can put some here. Oh oh exciting!!!
ReplyDeleteHere they are:
1) Actually study, not procrastinate and go to all (okay...most) classes.
2) Find new restaurants and cafes in Edmonton and explore them.
3) Go to gym/yoga/campus rec activities regularly
4) Travel! Within Canada, and hopefully the states
5) Enjoy work, day and night, and do my best.
6) Be very involved in I-House, but not on the committees (not sure why...)
7) Make my parents happy every day and talk to my brother more!
8) Take many photographs
9) Keep writing!
Okay... I think these are the ones. I might add a more elaborate one after, but this is pretty much it from the top of my mind.
I'm kind of with Tinu on this one.
ReplyDeleteBy the way Asu, most of the resolutions you made are well...mostly what you've done already and still do (ex. 7)=P
Night!
Asyah now u have me excited!! These are just things I want to do in life.
ReplyDelete1. Develop an attitude of patience and tolerance (goodness the things I could do if I had those two things)
2. Travel the world but for now Europe and East of Canada
3. Stay fit and healthy
4. Not think so much (ps. undecided about what my new gmail name will be...professional...fun or unique...hmm);)
Well... I guess my resolutions are very broad, and are basically about me continuing to be the good person I am XP
ReplyDeleteAnd lol at Tinu's "Not think so much" followed by the indecisiveness on email address name. :D
Aman, join the party and put some resolutions down here!
FINE.
ReplyDeletea) To be cooler than I already am now
b) To write every single day on that 750 words a day site
c) Do more art (i.e. paint, plastic canvas)
d) Save up money for important stuff (ex. a mini laptop so I don't have to carry this big one around)
e) be happy!
Deep you're suppose to put realistic goals. a)? :p
ReplyDeletehahahah
ReplyDeleteBut I applaud you for the effort, Aman. <3
And... "Unknown"?? Johnson, why are you not signing in as your profile? We know who you are! hehehe
lol. A is totally realistic. Don't lie. You all wish you could reach this insane level. Haha. I'm just joking guys.
ReplyDeleteHaha. I keep putting TKJ as my profile name but it doesn't save. I am guessing it's cause the user name TKJ is already in use.
ReplyDeleteWhich reminds me I tried to delete my ualberta account from the blog but I don't see the option. The interface is so different from my new gmail account.
oooo never mind it worked this time.
ReplyDeleteHaha, I still don't see Joyce's resolutions =P
ReplyDelete