However, in the next few days I will be trying to wake up early to get some stuff here (and in my blog) done, so you can look forward to THAT.
I hope you guys had an amazing Christmas :D I did, even though half of the day I was working my ass off! But working on Christmas was an experience that I have never had and it was amazing to feel the Christmas spirit even in a country where Christmas is not an official holiday.
| Simple Christmas dinner with family. |
| Santa got me an Ipad :) And yes, I guess I am an Apple addict by now. |
My paycheck disappeared in heaps of gifts for my family but it was all worth it.
Tell me about your Christmas my loves :)
BTW. We need a Skype date really soon!!!
muchos of love,
Joyce from Japan
Simple dinner!? Damn that looks like a feast for royalty! Wish I was there.
ReplyDeleteMy Christmas went well. We had people over for dinner and chilled. Watched a poorly made Nigerian movie and then "Why did I get married" (Love that movie!) If you gals haven't seen it yet plz do.
Who cooked all this food? There's so much!! And it looks like a photo from some book, rather than real life. Glad you had a delicious feast! :)
ReplyDeleteI spent Christmas with my host mother (amazing woman!) and ate lots. I eat night and day and I'm so stuffed! Happy!!! We also watch spanish concerts, and GOD the singers/songs are good! :D
Didn't get "presents" as such, although good weather and just being in Spain counts, I guess. Congrats on the iPad!
Glad you had a nice Christmas, guys! Love you <3