Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas!! Feliz Navidad :)

I am blogging in bed now to you guys because it is Christmas!!
We all know that all of us have been naughty ( different types of naughty) this year so Santa would not be too eager to give us our Christmas present! What did you guys askedmformthisnyear?? Let me know and sorry for the sudden MIA stint, was busy :( miss you guys!!

-Joyce

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha. I am also writing in by bed. Merry Christmas!!
    I didn't want to get or give presents this year so I didn't but my parents insisted they get me something so I asked for a humidifier lol. BC messed me up. I should go down and open my wrapped humidifier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in bed right now too! Fun stuff guys.

    Merry (late) Christmas to you too! I got some good presents and some meh stuff.

    Overall, it was a good christmas full of food, friends and family.

    <3

    ReplyDelete