We haven't had one in a long time. Let's have one sometime this week?
Pick a date and time bees =)
Just remember that Asyah, Tinu and I are in similar times zones (I'm just an hour behind Asu and Tinu) and that Joyce is like 15 hours ahead.
If we can involve Christa again, that would be fun. We can all gang up on Asyah-face again. Hehe.
Love you all so much
Miss you tons
HUGS
I know it's lame to comment on your own post first but, an email never was sent out that I had posted this. ASYAH FIX IT
ReplyDeleteOkay. So the issue with blogger is that it doesn't send us notifications when something gets posted. Only when someone comments, the comment is sent to your email.
ReplyDeleteI will see if there's a way to go around that and have notifications every time something's posted.
And I LOVE the idea of group skype session.... just don't gang up on me again. Please?
Well didn't we use to get emails when someone posted too? I swear we did.
ReplyDeleteAnd okay, we'll try. Just don't give us a reason to, deal? =P
No-no, trust me, we never did. We would just check it out more often, then comment, and that way we knew there was something new.
ReplyDeleteAnd I shall try... although you never know with me ;)
I missed out on a Skype chat?? :(
ReplyDeleteNo no! We're still planning. Put down dates and times that work for you.
ReplyDeleteCan we do something this saturday or sunday girls? I'd love to talk to you guys as a mini online birthday get together?!
ReplyDeleteSounds good! im chillin in ed so that kinda makes it easier.
ReplyDeletesunday evening works best for me. I think my friends from school want to do something tomorrow. Not too sure what, but I was thinking if the temperature is warm then we'll go to the beach =)
ReplyDelete