Hello all you beautiful people!
So before I forget, has anyone looked at the statistics for our blog? We have some viewers from different countries (e.g. Indonesia, Germany, etc). I suggest you ladies and Nico check it out when you get a chance.
Speaking of Nico...Nico you must post at least ONE blog. It is your mission buddy. Make me proud.
Finally the topic at hand; my first day back at school. I ended up accidentally missing one of my classes because I forgot we had switched it from Wednesdays to Tuesdays. Fail. I told my prof the truth though and she just laughed and took it in good humour. Which was nice. However, I can't skip that class now if something comes up because it's one that happens every other week and we're only allowed one missed class for those types of courses. If I miss it one more time I fail. So, I shall have to take extra good care of myself! Anyways, I was on the train when my friends from class started messaging me because they forgot I had changed my number and so they messaged my old number. Fun times.
Anyway, I caught up with them right as they finished my missed class and we went out for dinner at a Japanese restaurant. It was a new one that I hadn't been to yet. It smelt like pee but it had decent food for a reasonable price. There are a lot of Japanese restaurants near my school. I think about 4
within a 5 minute walking distance and like 6 or so within a 10 minute walking distance. That probably has to do with the fact that we're so close to the ocean.
Right now we have guests over from Australia. Yes, before all you ladies ask, the accents are beautiful. The boys themselves? Well, you know how I feel about that.
Basement search is still happening. Things might change now because my Aunt is pretty much close to an emotional breakdown because I'm trying to leave, even though my parents are taking the blame saying they want me to move.
OH!!! I finally got all my marks back for last semester and you guys will never guess what my GPA is! 3.917. I thought I would share that with you guys =) Hope you guys feel proud!
Love you all!
~Aman
(I don't think Nico even comes here... ever)
ReplyDeleteAnd CONGRATULATIONS!!! You make us proud! Way to go, girl! You have the passion, the drive and the brains for it, so you deserve it! <3
And take photos of the Australians! We want to evaluate them ;)