Holla to the world!
I think this is a better blogging space than what we had before. Kind of sad though that our older posts won't be here. I feel like we should transfer them, since there are only a few.
One month till I'm back somewhere in Alberta!
Yep. This is much better. And this way we can actually comment on each other!!! :D
ReplyDeleteAnd we can transfer them all slowly. I think each person should be responsible for transfering their posts ;)
Ooooh so excited!
Soo is this blog private? Best be!
ReplyDeleteUmm... No it's not. I can make it private if you guys want ;)
ReplyDeleteBut nobody is going to wander into here anyways.
I kinda want the world to see this though :P
ReplyDeleteI kind of want it to be public too. I think anything that needs to be private, can be done by not publishing it? No? I'm not sure. I kind of want people to see our adventures.
ReplyDeleteWe'll do whatever makes everyone comfortable though <3