Wednesday, November 9, 2011

My Morning

My day today: I woke up got ready for the school and ran. Luckily, I caught it just as it was pulling up to my stop. WAIT! It wasn't all fine and dandy there ladies and gentleman. I got on the bus, all out of breath 'cause I was running (yes, I need to start working out), but this time I kept feeling uber sick. I was like meh, I just ran to fast, but no I kept feeling worse and worse. I started to feel nauseous. I kept thinking 'Ok. Aman, just breathe.' Alas, I started to get dizzy on the bus and I started to see swirling dots, and I began to black out! Luckily, I didn't fully, and I kept control of my body, as hard as it was from just collapsing. I got off a few stops from where I got on. As soon as I did, I threw up. It wasn't much actually, there wasn't really anything there. Anyway, thank goodness, I was right next to a gas station, so I got myself tea and water and some hashbrowns just to get some food and liquid in me. I contemplated going home, but calling my Aunt and going home would have resulted in more lectures than what I would have gotten at school. So I waited for my next bus (a bus I haven't ever taken before), and it was really nice to see a different side of where I live. I got to school late but in the end I was happy I went because the group presentation today was on Vancouver and the riots. I was grinning the whole time as a Flames fan because of how much I wanted to say but obviously to keep it civil I refrained, plus there was no time left at the end for my comment.

Why did all that happen? Not completely sure, I've been eating lots of greens and stuff so my iron shouldn't be too low but then again I am lacking meat in my diet lately so that might have contributed to me not having a significant amount.

Anyway, I hope you guys had a better start to the day than I did!
Love,
Aman

2 comments:

  1. Even half-way through the paragraph, I still believed you weren't serious. Really sorry to hear that, dude.
    Take care of yourself and start going to the gym! hehehe But actually... take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DUDE, this is why people need to eat meat. Be careful Amandeeeepuh <3

    ReplyDelete